We don't know. He hasn't told us person to person if he isn't.
Evidently, telling us on TV or radio or even facebook is not the same, according to the Wisconsin governor.
This is how Walker and Rudy Giuliani, along with dozens of other high profile Republicans, have treated President Obama by questioning his patriotism, religion and birthplace.
It's only fair that Republican candidates for president face similar scrutiny.
Here are a few questions:
1) Do you have a birth certificate that proves you're an American and eligible for the office?
2) It appears that your birth certificate is a copy. Don't you have an original?
3) Are (or were) your parents white?
4) Can you prove that you're not a Muslim?
5) Can you prove that you're not a homosexual?
6) Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the Communist Party?
7) Do you believe fluoride-treated water is a Communist plot to brainwash Americans?
8) Do you believe creationism/intelligent design should be taught in our public schools?
9) Do vaccinations cause autism?
10) Should we blame the Chinese for climate change?
11) Explain why women should make less than men for the same work?
13) Have you stopped beating your wife?
14) Should we get rid of the minimum wage?
15) Would you issue an executive order to nullify gay marriages in this country?
16) Will you authorize the U.S. invasion of Cuba or Iran or Russia or North Korea?
17) Will you finally get rid of federal income taxes and end, once and for all, this talk of merely "cutting" taxes?
18) Will you incarcerate anyone who tries to form a union?
19) Will you reward American companies with financial incentives for shipping jobs overseas?
20) Do you wear boxers or briefs?
21) Why do you hate Americans?