Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Why Mitt's unfit to lead America

First off, Willard "Mitt" Romney does not support our troops.

No one, including himself, his immediate family, not his five sons, nor any descendants on his mother's or father's side of the family, has ever served in the U.S. military.

This includes:

The Civil War
World War I
World War II
Desert Storm

Yet, Mitt says he supports the military enough to send other American sons, daughters, husbands, wives, mothers or fathers off to harm's way. Just not his own.

Secondly, Mitt evades supporting our troops with his considerable wealth by shielding it from American taxes in accounts in the Cayman Islands and in Swiss banks.

If the future president of the United States does not believe in this country enough to keep his money here to support our troops in combat, or encourage his sons to serve this country, then he is unfit to be commander in chief of those troops.

Thirdly, Mitt claims he will make life easier for small businesses.

Well, let's look at his record.

The Mitt-wit's greatest claim to fame is that Bain Capital helped create Staples, the office supply, big-box company.

The fact is that Staples helped wipe out all those small office-supply companies in every town throughout the country. Those companies were owned by small businessmen and women. Instead of having family-wage jobs, those individuals and many more were left with minimum-wage jobs at Staples.

The point is this: If you have a small business that hasn't been destroyed by corporate America, it will be under Mitt Romney. You can bank on that.

Fourth: The 47 percent. Mitt truly believes that nearly half of the people in this country are bums trying to scam a living off of the government. What he really means is that he will do everything he can to prevent that 47 percent from letting the other 53 percent from scamming a living off of the government through tax breaks and giveaways to the wealthy.

Fifth: Mitt has no core beliefs. He was for abortion before he was against it, because he desperately needed the social-issue wingnuts of the Republican Party behind him. He passed "Romneycare" in Massachusetts before he was against "Obamacare" nationally, because he needed the support of teabaggers. He signed anti-assault weapon legislation in Massachusetts before he was against such legislation for the rest of America because he needed the backing of the NRA.

Sixth: Mitt claims he was a job-creator as governor. In fact, Massachusetts ranked 47th out of 50 states in job creation by the time he left office. Maybe that's where he got that 47 percent figure of Americans he considers moochers.

Seventh: Mitt wants to limit the rights of women in equal pay, in equal access to opportunity and in control over their own bodies. Mitt is a former Mormon bishop and stake president in Boston. We all know that Mormons treat women as second-class citizens. Afterall, Mitt once had "binders full of women."

Eighth: Mitt promises to restore the policies of the Bush Administration, which brought this country to its knees.

Mitt is a kneeler, not a leader.

Mitt has no business representing this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment